Monday 12 March 2012

Working On Synaesthesia Dreams




I spent the weekend working long hours on an amazing short film called Synaesthesia Dreams. Despite being ill and grossly overtired, I had the most spectacular time painting the faces and bodies of some pretty amazing actors/actresses. I honestly can't wait until post production is done so I can see the final product.  It was phenomenal, there are so many messages within it, and it is so passion driven and intense. The director, Andrew Murcia, is extremely funny and talented and there was never a dull moment on set. Myself and my lovely and talented assistant, Jen Wright, got to paint some almost intimate places of the actor's bodies, but it was worth it, the film will be beautiful, and for now, here are some stills.

No comments:

Post a Comment